Re: Xfce 4.4 call for testing

>> Humm. It's looking fine here... I wonder if I am missing an update
>> icon cache call.
>>
>> If you do:
>>
>> gtk-update-icon-cache --quiet /usr/share/icons/hicolor
>>
>> does the icon appear?

Gilboa> When I access the settings menus (Start -> Settings) there's
Gilboa> no screensaver icon.  When I start the xfce-settings-show from
Gilboa> console, I see the missing icon.

Gilboa> Missing menu configuration?

Humm... Could be. Looking here I don't even see the screensaver menu
item in my menu. I was looking in xfce-settings-show.

I will investigate further. Thanks for the report. ;)

Gilboa> - Gilboa

kevin