Iceweasel

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Thu Oct 12 15:43:44 UTC 2006

Dnia 12-10-2006, czw o godzinie 10:45 +0200, Joachim Frieben napisał(a):
> No need to include "firefox" in the base install. It could (should) even be
> moved to "extras" then.
Earlier this month on this list there was a discussion and one of the
"ayes" for Firefox (including the name) was its user base and
recognition (much bigger than Linux, actually). We don't want to be "the
useless distro without Firefox" :)

Luckily for me, Fedora up to FC5 allowed me to unselect Firefox in
Anaconda, which I always did :) If it's optional, it can be there for PR
reasons, no need to move to Extras and p*ss off users.

Lam