Re: Firefox trademark shenanigans (Re: Any chance of getting Firefox 2.0 into rawhide/FC6?)

I agree with option 4. Follow the current method and everyone quit
jumping on every renaming and forking bandwagon Debian seems to be
creating these days. I can't stand when people make a big deal over
little things. The license and issues haven't changed.

On 10/16/06, Nils Philippsen <nphilipp redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 16:31 -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> > Are those pictures of "Iceweasles" clogging up the Internets "series of
> > tubes" I have been hearing so much about? ;]
>
> No.  They are hedgehogs.  In tubes.

"Tubehog" would just be _the_ descriptive name for a widespread web
browser.

Nils
--
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp redhat com
 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."  --  B. Franklin, 1759