Re: Thank You

Dallas Slieker wrote:
This is a simple thank you to all the developers out there working on their
various Fedora-Related projects.

In the midst of all the reported problems and debates, I think you should
all take a small moment out of your busy schedules to pat yourselves on the
back for being one of the very few in the world that understand and do what
you do.

*round of applause*

I can't wait to secure a schedule that will enable me to begin helping out,
and I certainly can't wait to get my hands on FC6!

Viva La Fedora!

*+++*

just today i was thinking of how to express *this* or something similar in a few days...

--

   ronald