So, what's a "Zod?"

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Oct 24 16:07:32 UTC 2006

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote :

> Matthias Saou schrieb:
> > Jesse Keating wrote :
> >> Zod does not accept that he is unknown.  Zod commands you to read
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zod
> >
> > But then for people searching for the link between "Zod" and "Bordeaux"
> > things are already tough, since searching both words together on Google
> > returns Fedora related stuff as the first results ;-)
> >
> > I'm going to need help to fill out what's missing on :
> > http://freshrpms.net/misc/redhat-releases/
>
> Great site thias! While at it: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/History
> could need some love, too. Maybe we {sh,c}ould try to merge the two?

If anyone wants to take some info from my page to complete what's
missing, be my guest. But the page is titled "History of Linux at Red
Hat" and often reads "we, ...", so I'd think it was more intended as a
general historical reference, whereas mine was more of a "spoiler" for
all the name relationships ;-) Which is also why I like the ability to
not display them by default, which the Wiki doesn't easily permit.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3) - Linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6
Load : 0.01 0.03 0.08