Re: are you using Fedora in a production environment?

David Nielsen wrote:

Are you using Fedora in a production or live enviornment?
How long I waited for this question! At last that it so!

If you'd been waiting for it, why did you not then write up a tale
Production/live environment implies that a man who works with it is normally *busy*. (Otherwise he will dismissed on reduction. :) ) Production/live environment implies that the man is skilled/qualified enough, what implies that is is not too young, what implies that he has a family etc., what implies he is *busy* at its non-work time too.
Have I answered your question? ;)

your valiant efforts
The "valiant efforts" term proves that a lot of people (unfortunately) mean that using of Fedora in the production environment is a "valiant efforts" (and it is not allowable in the normal case). I did not "write up a tale", just being afraid to speak with emptiness...

I always like a good advocacy story
:)

~buc