Re: Patch: USB storage not seen upon reboot

Pete Zaitcev wrote:
Hi, Dave:

I am sorry to ask, but would you mind carrying the patch in FC6?
Upstream (Greg) is ignoring me. I think there was some kind of
meeting in Portland, and he was buried or other. I promise to
resolve this permanently for FC7, so it's not a forever split patch.

This is for bz#212191.

Good to hear their is a fix for this, have you also attached the patch to the relevant bug?

Regards,

Hans