glibc issue

Jovan Spasojevic support at fedora-club.de
Tue Oct 31 21:41:11 UTC 2006

I want to kno if there is an issue with glibc??? I am using rawhide with
glibc 2.5.90-3

 [jovans at localhost ~]$ ut2004
 ./ut2004-bin: relocation error: ./ut2004-bin: symbol atexit, version
GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
 [jovans at localhost ~]$

 breaking ABI for the hell of it is a no-no

atexit()

[jovans at localhost System]$ readelf -sD ut2004-bin | grep atexi
  655 3492: 0814a64c    53    FUNC GLOBAL DEFAULT UND atexit
[jovans at localhost System]$

i want today play ut200 but somthing goes wrong with glibc or whatever.
--
regards,
jovan