Re: FC5->FC6T3 (DVD) upgrade dies. Time to consider test4? (Was: Yum upgrade?)

Gilboa Davara <gilboad <at> gmail.com> writes:

> FC/RH should -really- really -really- consider doing a Test4 release.
> FC6 is far from being ready from prime time.

I would personally be happy with the state of Rawhide being fixed to the point
that FC5 to Rawhide upgrade works, possibly both from an image and via "yum
upgrade". That would probably be sufficient to guarantee that the release works
as well.

--
Bojan