Re: fc6 gaim update is BROKEN!

Warren Togami wrote:
dragoran wrote:
FC6 got a gaim update today which was not in updates testing before.
Its completly broken... changing status without typing a message -> segfault
When logging into icq it shows a message "Could not add buddy 1"
Downgrade is also not possible because it somehow changed the contents of .gaim

I'm sorry that this isn't working out for you. It worked very well for me and a few other testers. Nobody complained about these problems about this version sitting in rawhide for quite a while now.

I do see the ICQ problem (which seems harmless), but not the segfault. Could you please file Bugzilla reports for problems that you experience?
I "fixed" it I removed the status.xml file from .gaim and let gaim create a new one -> no more segfaults :)