yum-presto 0.3.4

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:57:54 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 12:52 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> So delta-rpm i ready for Fedora 7? Jupiiii!!!
> Hooray!!!
>
> How can I test how delta-rpm works? Please give us some pointers.
>
> Thank you very much! I love delta-rpm, it works great in SUSE, so I love
> that it is going to work also in Fedora 7.

Uh, not quite yet...  We only have it working for FC6 with i386
repositories at the moment and I've had a few bug reports from people
trying to use it in Rawhide, so I know it doesn't work there yet.

Right now, it should really be considered in the alpha stage (maybe if
you're really generous, you might call it beta).  By the time F7 comes
out, I'd like it to be pretty much rock-solid.

If you're volunteering to help test, check out
htts://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/presto.

Jonathan