Re: httpd installed by default on desktops! bad gnome-user-share, bad!

On 4/9/07, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:14:28PM -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I don't care either way since I don't use Gnome, but have you made any
> recommendations? Or is your recommendation to _not_ include
> gnome-user-share by default?

I don't care either way, but I like to drop into threads and ask people
whether they said things in other posts in the thread rather than actually
reading to see.

Being a bit aggressive aren't you? I read through the entire thread.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud