[GuidelinesChange] Prepping BuildRoot For %install

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:40:37 UTC 2007

it`s realy strange that there need to be _GUIDELINES_ to fix bugs in the
specfiles.
Bugs that should just be fixed in RPM itself.

@Jesse Keating
you say that there are far bigger issues. why not just fix all the current
rpm bugs and release a fully patched version? than from a good working
version you can start adding in the bigger stuff.. whatever that might be.

> There are far bigger issues that
> our RPM team are trying to tackle.

Like?