Fedora review day revived?

Trond Danielsen trond.danielsen at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 11 07:30:51 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

with the growing number of contributors to Fedora, a challenge for new
contributors who want to get involved is finding reviewers and
sponsors for their packages. A quick look at
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=FE-NEW&hide_resolved=1
tells me that there are many packages waiting to get into Fedora.
Somehow I think we should find a way to more quickly push packages
through the review prosess, and otherwise close the bug if it can't be
finished within a reasonable amount of time.

I found this on the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/ReviewDay, and wondered if
anybody would be interested in bringing it back to life? I think it
would be good both for new contributors, and reviewers that could get
help reviewing packages by experienced members of the community. I
think once pr. month should be sufficent. Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
--
Trond Danielsen