Fedora review day revived?

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:54:01 UTC 2007

Once merge reviews are complete, will the reviews for new packages be
as backed up?  I think currently anyone looking at reviews is just
overcome with the amount of them.

If we knocked out all the merge reviews (no easy task, I know), the
rest might be easier.

I would be willing to help setup a review day sometime in May, if we
agree it's a good idea.

stahnma