Re: perl package split - if you maintain a perl-* module, read this message.

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 14:45:43 Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Only in that it's explicitly called perl-devel and so people ask why a
> -devel package is being installed on their system when they haven't
> asked for development stuff[1]
>
> Jeremy
>
> [1] And this has already been asked...

Well sure.  I suppose if we don't do any further splitting around and just
make sure that perl-devel is in buildroots I'm ok with this, but that's going
to leave a lot of packages that _won't_ rebuild on the end users system, nor
in mock necessarily, unless they're getting group information from us.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora