perl.i386 - Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2007-04-18

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 20:42:16 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 07:29:25 Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 April 2007 07:16:28 Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > perl.i386 for x86_64 is gone (I don't know the details about that).
>
> It should be gone.  Perl will not work _at_ _all_ as multilib.

Hrm, I could have sworn I committed a filter to block perl from being multilib
when it grew a -devel package.  However that doesn't seem to be present in
the HEAD of the rawhide compose tool SCM.  Not entirely sure _how_ it got
removed for yesterday's rawhide either.  Most bizarre.

Regardless, I highly doubt perl will work as multilib, it never was before, it
shouldn't be now.  The fact that it showed up for a period of time as
multilib is purely an accident.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora