PackageReviewStatus (Was: Fedora review day revived?)

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Apr 20 15:52:19 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

On 13 Apr 2007 13:31:12 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Is it at all possible to do a couple of tweaks to that page?
>
>  * The page at rubenkerkhof.com had counts for each section which were
>    lost when it moved back to fedoraproject.org.  I found those counts
>    at least psychologically useful as a measure of progress.
>
>  * Could we possibly split the page into three, one for each section,
>    or make some internal links?  At the very least, the section with
>    the completed reviews needs to be moved to the bottom and the empty
>    flag section needs to be first.
>
>  * Can we remove the closed tickets from the list entirely, or put
>    them on their own page?

I tweaked the script, and mmcgrath put it to work.  Let me know if you
like the results:
http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/

The script is here, in case someone feels inclined to further improve
things:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/status-report-scripts/pyGetReviewByFlags?root=fedora&rev=1.4

Cheers,