Re: rpms/uqm/devel uqm.spec,1.12,1.13

On 4/20/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
> Whoops, didn't realize this was the devel branch.  If that's the case, (the
> devel branch) it should have gone from 1%{?dist} to simply 2%{?dist}.  No
> need to introduce further decimal points there.

Well, I'd do it like that, too. But on the other hand: isn't this up to
the decision of the packager if he wants to introduce a further decimal
point? I assume some people want to say "foo-1.0-1* are all based on the
same spec logic"

Right, this is more or less for my records -- I do a .1 increment for
rebuilds that don't otherwise affect the spec file. Since this is
devel and there are no upgrade problems from older branches, I regard
the 1%{?dist}.1 requirement as a bit spurious in this case. Hence I'll
ignore it. :)

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev