Fwd: Some RPM Package Attempts - Looking For Feedback

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:45:02 UTC 2007

On Monday, April 23, 2007 10:36 pm Rex Dieter wrote:

> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /packages/ on this server.

Well, as I said, it's a YUM repository; I didn't add the .htaccess necessary
to surf through.  But I will now.  And yes, I am interested in maintaining
some of them; that's actually why I'm linking to them, to get some pointers
on what should be improved.  This is the first time I've done RPM's without
using checkinstall.