Re: Some RPM Package Attempts - Looking For Feedback

if you want us to look at the packages i suggest you upload the src rpms.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

2007/4/24, Kelly <lightsolphoenix gmail com>:
Okay, since I was bored and trying to load up some KDE addons, I created some
RPM packages.  Since I'm looking for feedback, anyone interested in having a
look?

http://crystalsanctuary.rpgsource.net/packages/

It is a working YUM repository, though the packages aren't signed with a key.