Release Meeting Recap for 2007-APR-23

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:55:26 UTC 2007

On 4/25/07, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:19:20 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
>
> >     1. Fedora Release Engineering Meeting :: Monday 23-APR-07
> >           1. Testing Status
> >           2. e1000 bug
> >           3. The Freeze Question
> >           4. Tagging & Release Building
> >           5. Perl Multilib
> >           6. Release Status
> >           7. Icon/theme changes
> >           8. IRC Transcript
> >
> > It's all here:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2007-apr-23
> >
> > Corrections and clarifications welcome :)
>
> > XulChris      did someone say multilib problem?       13:53
> > XulChris      pygame needs blacklisted or something   13:53
> > XulChris      and gnumeric i think    13:53
>
> http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/extras-buildsys/utils/pushscript/Config_Extras.py?root=fedora&r1=1.34&r2=1.35
>
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/x86_64/repoview/gnumeric.html
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/x86_64/repoview/pygame.html

Thanks, nirik already pointed this out to me so I went ahead and
reverted pygame as you can see.    Seems the problem is fixed and
kwizart's package is now built.

Just keep in mind Michael, that this has nothing to do with the
current perl issue.  If perl gets fixed and you revert those changes
in the blacklist, be sure you don't rever pygame along with the
others.

Thanks.