Re: Rawhide update problem - kdebase and lftp

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:45:30 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Thursday 26 April 2007 07:13:04 Josh Boyer wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 13:01 +0200, Mark wrote:
> > > remove kdebase with force ^_^
> > > so:
> > > rpm -e --nodeps kdebase
> > > yum -y update lftp
> > > yum -y install kdebase
> >
> > You'll have to remove lftp the same way.
>
> While these are workarounds, they are not solutions.  Are there bugs filed for
> these?  This is something that should just work.  More investigation needed,
> alas I'm a tad busy right now, would somebody like to take this on?

lftp-devel was a temporary mistake in rawhide. To upgrade to the latest
lftp, just "rpm -e lftp-devel" as this package has been removed again.

kdebase-kdm is non-existant, too. It does not exist in FC <= 6 and does
not exist in rawhide either. The kdebase %changelog does not mention any
kdebase-kdm sub-package.

So, both are non-issues and only temporary breakage in rawhide.