Re: Rawhide update problem - kdebase and lftp

On Thursday 26 April 2007 13:44:51 Patrice Dumas wrote:
> I don't think this is a good idea. We shouldn't introduce ugly hacks for
> temporary errors in packaging.

I don't want to either, however I was convinced a while ago by a FESCo meeting
that we wanted to preserve upgrade paths within Rawhide after a certain
point, and I think we've past that point for F7.  The Obsoletes/Provides
could get dropped for the F8 fork of the package (not the F7 or F7 updates
version)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora