Re: Making the merge happen

Jesse Keating wrote:
Test4 is out, Final looms, must have merge!

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CoreExtrasMerge is the working page for the merge status. I would like to get merged asap and shake out the problems and get some builds done before the final freeze.

Please provide input!

I noticed a comment in a merge-related gstreamer-plugins-good bug (post merge rebuild needed to pick up some extra deps) that this rebuild would be postponed. I think this would be a pity. Said rebuild will not introduce any changes to existing plugins, but only add a few new ones. Some of which are quite usefull like shoutcast support.

Regards,

Hans