Re: contributing a software through bugzilla

On 04/27/2007 04:00 AM, Nigel Jones wrote:
I submitted my software for review through bugzilla in order to
contribute the software to RedHat. A guy who checked the script told me
to fix some problems. I fixed all problems that he mentioned and sent
him new links of the software in the same bug report. I haven't heard
anything from him since April 16. Here is a question: do I need to
submit new links as a new bug report? if no...how long does it usually
take to review the software?
Everyone: Anton is referring to Bug #236486 [1]

Anton: Manuel Wolfshant who was kind enough to point out a few problems is
not obligated to review it officially, he might have just noticed your
entry, and had a quick look.  These are pre-reviews.
FWIW: I wanted to continue the pre-review at the time but despite the announcement of the new version, it was not available online. And I did not assign the review to myself because I am not a sponsor, as Nigel has correctly said.

Anton: after a new quick glance over your spec (my test machine is currently offline so I cannot test in mock): it lacks changelog entries (for -3 at least)