Re: contributing a software through bugzilla

On Friday 27 April 2007 8:19:24 am Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Patrice Dumas wrote:
>
>   Currently the review queue
>
> > is quite big because all the package formerly in core has to be
> > reviewed. But even before the merge review there were reviews that were
> > some years old.
>
> Do we really have reviews stalled for years? We should probably have a
> policy in place that reviews over a few months get closed.

  No need for that, we have dealt with most cases in a reasonable way,
including reviews that were open for several months for any reason.

  At present the process is a bit slow because there are more reviews to do
(some due to Core merge) and others, always a good sign.

--
José Abílio