Re: Rawhide update problem - kdebase and lftp

I´ve disabled the kde.repo file, and got ride of all my kde stuff and starting from scratch using the Fedora built in Kde rpm files.

On 27/04/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam <at> arcor.de> writes:
> > Hopefully, we'll get all these issues sorted out *real soon now*.
>
> Are you indicating that kde-redhat will be fixed or that it will go away?

AFAIK, the plan is actually to apply the same package splits used now in
kde-redhat to the official Fedora KDE packages.

        Kevin Kofler