Standard naming scheme for KDE components?

I was just reading through the RPM Naming requirements, and it reminded me of
something I was wondering about; is there some kind of naming standard for
KDE/GNOME compoents, like styles, icons, etc.?

I believe most GTK+ styles in Fedora are named gtk-(stylename)-style or
something along those lines, right?  In that case, should KDE styles be named
kde-(stylename)-style or something similar?