Re: contributing a software through bugzilla

> Some tips however:
> * Do a couple of well rounded out pre-reviews, for an example [2] is one I
> did while waiting for a sponsor.
> * Look into what other packages you can prepare
> * Have patience, you submitted your package on the 14th and from
> experience it can take a good 2+ weeks.
Thanks Nigel, that's all I need to know. The package I submitted for the review was my first one, so I know nothing about the process of reviewing.
I would love to create another packages,but I'd rather create one that works. It'd be more useful for people.
Thanks for the links :)

Anton