Re: Standard naming scheme for KDE components?

Kelly> I was just reading through the RPM Naming requirements, and it
Kelly> reminded me of something I was wondering about; is there some
Kelly> kind of naming standard for KDE/GNOME compoents, like styles,
Kelly> icons, etc.?

I was wondering this recently for Emacs-related packages.  Some are
called "emacs-whatever" but there are exceptions, for instance w3m-el.
Having "emacs" in the name is nicer for searches.

Tom