Re: contributing a software through bugzilla

Haha...i just realized that creating a package and creating my own
software and package for it are different things :). I thought that in
order to contribute a package to Fedora I have to have my own software,
create a package and submit it through bugzilla.
I may be wrong..or not. Well.. I'm confused.
Building an rpm package is not a big deal, but it's a pretty boring
process.