Re: Making the merge happen

On Saturday 28 April 2007 09:40:40 eric wrote:
> Just a small question: Regarding SRPMS directory structure beneath
> "updates",  is there a reason why it is NOT placed under "source"
> directory ("updates/6/SRPMS"    instead of  "updates/6/source/SRPMS")
> like those of "development" and "release" tree structures
> ("development/source/SRPMS" and  "6/source/SRPMS")?

Mostly because the use of source/SRPMS in the other locations is because we
also have isos of source so there is source/iso and source/SRPMS.  We could
use the same structure, but there would be no iso/ directory so it seemed odd
to have another directory level with nothing in it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora