Re: Standard naming scheme for KDE components?

Jonathan> Emacs add-on package naming is covered in the guidelines. It is
Jonathan> complicated by the existence of Xemacs and the fact that many add-on
Jonathan> packages work for both GNU Emacs and Xemacs.

Thanks.  Somehow I missed this in my search of the wiki :(

Jonathan> There are a number of packages that don't yet follow these naming
Jonathan> guidelines, which should be fixed. These are generally packages that
Jonathan> were in Fedora Core and moved to Extras before these Extras guidelines
Jonathan> were established. They need fixing.

Ok, thanks again.

Tom