Blank screen and no xv video

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:24:14 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I seem to have found two bugs. Before I filed them, just want to ask in
this list if someone else has seen them or better has a workaround.

1. Blank screen

   When the screen enter screensaver mode, there is no way to activate
   it again i.e. there is no dialogue for user to enter password to
   unlock the screen. The whole screen stay black all the time although
   it still respond to Ctrl+Alt+Backspace

2. No XV video

   I won't be able to play media with xv. The player window stay either
   blue or black but no moving pictures.

Thanks.