Re: New tcl8.4.15 is released

I'm certainly interested in upgrading to 8.4.15.  I would hope that some
of the auto_path patches could be added at the same time (but I won't
hold my breath).

--Wart

If you want to add some patches to auto_path let me know. But changes for example /usr/lib
to /usr/lib64 could break some dependencies. Isn't too late for this change?

Let me know your opinion on auto_path. It should be fixed.