Re: status of bodhi command line interface?

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 12:00 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the status of the bodhi command-line interface? In the wiki it
> is said that it could be released after F7, but I don't see anything
> obvious. I may have a little time to contribute and I don't want to use
> the web interface, where can I find info/code on that subject?

There is some code in the tools directory of the Bodhi source::
  hg clone http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/bodhi

I've extracted some of the functionality in there into a BaseClient
class that I have to package up for Fedora.  And we might have to refine
it or Bodhi some more to make it generic enough for all our
infrastructure TG apps.  For now, you can get the file client.py by
checking out::
  bzr branch http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/bzr-repo/python-fedora-devel
  cp python-fedora-devel/fedora/tg/client.py [PATH_TO_YOUR_WORK]

I've built a small pkgdb CLI client using that code so it's usable but
probably needs work to make it more generic.

You'll also want to touch base with lmacken since he's the main Bodhi
developer.

-Toshio