Re: please enable XFS in anaconda

Eric Sandeen wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
David Chambers wrote:

Can't comment on SELinux, don't use it :-) :-)
It doesn't matter whether you use it or not. SELinux support is important to this project and filesystem is a critical piece. If anyone is volunteering to support whatever features Fedora needs, test it and keep it updated, that's when XFS can be considered for being available for default.

I'm already getting xfs bugs & xfsprogs bugs from fedora - some I fix,
some I pass on to sgi, some are still unfixed - IOW, about like any
other fedora subsystem.  ;)

I'd be happy to continue to look after xfs & userspace as well as I can
(given various time constraints) for fedora, and I'm sure the sgi guys
will offer backup support as they have been already.

Excellent!

David - Since Eric has been kind enough to step forward and fill this role, can we expect to see XFS in the next test release, then? I would assume it would be too late to get it into test1...

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Yocum