Re: please enable XFS in anaconda

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 11:31:06 -0400

> On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:06:56 -0400
> Jarod Wilson <jwilson redhat com> wrote:
>
> > Betcha we'd get more testing in more scenarios if we didn't require
> > the flag though... :)
>
> Heh, sure.  Still need to do that test to see if you can /boot from it
> successfully.

Rather than removing the flag now, how about a boot menu choice that passes the xfs parameter?  Not much different than requiring the parameter, but I guess the main point is to explain on the boot screen what users need to do to enable installation to XFS.  We make it easier for people to test XFS and don't remove the flag from anaconda right away.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Westford, MA