Re: Clamav update for F7

Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs <at> math.uh.edu> writes:
>
>> Do have any successful testing results to provide?
>
> If this package is supposed to be tested first, it should go into testing.
> I don't think we should be asking users to pick packages out of koji and
> test that...

+1

> But, this is a security related update, so it should most likely go into
> stable right away.

Immediately releasing 0.91.1 to stable might be less risky if the
current Fedora version was 0.91.0, but its 0.90.3. Dunno what the diff
is between 0.90.3 and 0.91.0 is though... But it should definitely go to
testing asap. Been meaning to figure out why an update wasn't yet
available via yum myself, since my mail server keeps yelling at me to
upgrade...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com