Re: Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

On 03.08.2007 17:29, Kelly wrote:
> On Friday, August 03, 2007 11:05 am Todd Zullinger wrote:
>> It would require end users to have compiler tools on their systems and
>> it was frowned upon to ship packages with that requirement.  I'm sure
>> the archives have much more discussion of this.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-January/msg01211.html
 was the last important discussion (including comments from Jeremy).
Kelly, please take a look there, this discussion likely won't lead
anywhere if nothing changed in between. As kmods are on the way out in
general in Fedora (which is something I in parts agree with) it's even
more unlikely now.

CU
knurd