Re: Package End Of Life - no change to owners.list needed?

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:47:55 +0200
Till Maas <opensource till name> wrote:

> according to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageEndOfLife
> it is not needed to modify owners.list when a package is retired, is
> this correct? Or is this the task of rel-eng, too?

Something should probably be done.  Now that we have pkgdb I'm not sure
what that "thing" to do would be.  Would be handy if there was just a
'retire package' link that did all of the cvs removals, koji removal,
etc... all in one shot.

--
Jesse Keating