Re: Trouble to build python releate stuff on koji

2007/8/8, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:35:51 +0200
> Jochen Schmitt <Jochen herr-schmitt de> wrote:
>
> > It will be nice, if anyone can explain me the reason which caused this
> > issue.
>
> Did you BuildRequire python-devel ?

Also, do we still have python as minimal BuildRequirement ?
This might be required to find the python version from within the spec
file like with:
%define pyver %(%{__python} -c "import sys ; print sys.version[:3]")

This is sometime needed, but should be detected at build step most of
the time...

Nicolas (kwizart)