Re: Package End Of Life - no change to owners.list needed?

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 18:47 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> Hiyas,
>
> according to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageEndOfLife
> it is not needed to modify owners.list when a package is retired, is this
> correct? Or is this the task of rel-eng, too?

Hi Till!

Could you open an RFE here:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/packagedb/newticket

With some ideas of what you'd like to see?  The wiki link and ideas of
other things you think should be done would be great.

I don't know when I'll get to adding non-essential features, but this
definitely sounds like one of them.

BTW: I'd set the owner to orphan (release ownership in the packagedb) on
a package I orphaned.  That marks it as being non-owned  if some files a
newbug in bugzilla and also for people looking to pick up an orphaned
package.

-Toshio