Re: Trouble to build python releate stuff on koji

On Thursday 09 August 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:30:00 +0900
>
> Mamoru Tasaka <mtasaka ioa s u-tokyo ac jp> wrote:
> > No. "python" is removed from minimal buildroot (I don't know
> > the reason).
>
> It's no longer brought in via deps of something else in the minimal
> set, or perhaps python-devel isn't.  We never listed it specifically.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FullExceptionList
"These are the packages you can safely assume will be present in a BuildRoot
without being pulled in by a package's BuildRequires."

python is included in that list, so it seems that the minimal buildroot
configs need fixing.