[RFE] Bugzilla Products cleanup

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Aug 10 18:03:13 UTC 2007

Aloas,

I want to propose some changes to the Bugzilla Products to make it more clear
where to file bugs.

First I want to propose to remove the "distribution" Component from
the "Fedora"-Product it create a new Product "Fedora distribution" or
something better, that describes that bugs about Live Media, Comps, etc.
belong there.

Second would be a rename of the "Fedora"-Product to "Fedora Packages"-Product,
to make clear that every component of "Fedora Packages" is a package, or are
there other non-package components, too?

And third, (re)move the "Fedora Infrastructure" (and maybe Legacy, too). Afaik
the place for "Fedora Infrastructure" bug reports is
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/.
Maybe thes products can be moved to a "Archived Products" or "Discontinued
Products" in Bugzilla.

Regards,
Till