Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-08-09

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:24:50 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

That shows up a lot of Fedora 7 packages that were installed from the official repository for me. A sample below. Any ideas why?

pirut.noarch                        1.3.9-1.fc7            installed
pm-utils.i386                       0.99.3-9.fc7           installed
system-config-users.noarch          1.2.61-1.fc7           installed
thunderbird.i386                    2.0.0.5-2.fc7          installed
udev.i386

There are updates available for those and you haven't installed them?
For whatever reason those exact nevras (name epoch version arch) aren't
available in the yum repos you have configured and enabled.

Never mind. I remember. These were installed from update-testing.

Rahul