Re: Disabling atime

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 09:43:18PM +0000, Martin Ebourne wrote:
The minority here is having atime, hardly anyone ever uses it compared to the cost of having it. It's easy to reenable it for the few who really find it useful and want to pay for it.

tmpwatch runs by default. Everyone uses that.

Has a simple patch already which I mentioned in my original mail.

Rahul