Re: Enabling Compiz by default?

Josh Boyer wrote:

A real technical answer, yes.  It helps answer the "can we" part.

It still doesn't answer the "should we" part.  Which is entirely what
most of the rest of this thread has been about.

Missing features or bugs (perceived or otherwise) is what I have seen to be the problem. When those get fixed the "should we" is much more easier to answer. Some subtle amount of effects by default should be acceptable to everyone then.

Rahul