Re: Correcting of the license tag for the lightning package.

Jochen Schmitt schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> after a review of the license text of the lightning package initiate by
> the discussion about
> versioned license tags, I have to find out, that I have to change the
> license tag of this package
> from LGPL to GPLv2.

sorry for any inconveniences. Unfortunately, I have oversee the
COPYING.LESSER
file in the package, so I thought, that the package may license under
the GPLv2.

A second view shows, that the package is licensed under the LGPLv2.1

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt